Work is well underway for our exciting move in 2017.
Our move chairman, Alan Brooking, gives us an update on how things are progressing:
- The grass on the 1 XV pitch are starting to come through and pitch 2 and mini pitches have been seeded
- Pitch 3 and 4 seeding is on hold until next week whilst water works inspection chamber is to be complete
- 30,000 litres of water for the irrigation have been put into water tank, pump has been installedand is waiting for a connection to the supply
- Floodlights for all the pitches are now up
- Hedges have been scrubbed out, and emergency track is in the process of being created
- Landscaping around 1 XV pitch, pitch 2 and mini pitches has been completed and approx 50% has been seeded
- The car park levels have been cut
- Final preparations for the clubhouse are being completed so ground floor block can be cast later this week
- An agreement has been signed for a BT connection can be installed
- The land to next to pitch 4 will be leveled in the coming week and covered with the spare top soil, de-stoned and seeded and there will be enough space for 2/3 additional mini training areas.
These are exciting times for the Club, if you are interested in joining, volunteering, sponsoring the club or are a community club looking for a new home then please contact, Alan Brooking on 07764 563352