Ongar and Harlow Colts celebrated their efforts with their end-of-season presentation on Friday 22nd April.
With neither club able to put out a full team for 2021/22 we combined our resource to great affect finishing runners up to Eton Manor in the League on points difference. All the players, coaches and manger(s) can be extremely proud of their efforts in providing 25 boys rugby, without partnering I suspect we would have lost 25 boys to the game.
- Under 17s Player – Daniel Wollard
- Forward of the Season – Tommy Chart
- Back of the Season – Mattie Cranwell
- Most Improved Player – Ag Awusu
- Players Player – Digby Clark
- Player of the Season – Ellis Hester
Thanks also to Essex RFU who supported us in the venture as part of the RFU restart programme!
Mobile: 07801 072498
Chairman | Harlow Rugby Union Football Club Limited