Harlow Rugby Club are looking to appoint a full-time Office Manager/Administrator to join the club based at Latton Park.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual to join our team and assist with all administrative duties in support of our Commercial Team and Club Committees.
Job Title: Office Manager/Administrator
Application End Date: 31 January 2022
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Harlow Rugby Club are a rugby union team playing in the London and South East Division Leagues of English Rugby. We are looking to appoint a full time Office Manager/Administrator to join our team and play a key role in shaping the future of our office workflow and process.
The right candidate will have strong communication and networking skills, be driven and passionate about their work and the Club’s values. There is fantastic potential for the right candidate, who is ambitious and skilled, to further enhance our front-of-house experience and help shape the success of our club.
Due to the nature of our volunteer base some weekend or evening work may be required.
The full-time position will be based out of Latton Park and will report to the Club Chairman. After a challenging year for our industry, the right candidate will be required to hit the ground running and be able to provide effective and efficient administrative support to the Commercial Team and Club Committees.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate experience in communication, marketing, administration, customer service and basic book-keeping.
- Managing the club office, including welcoming customers and guests.
- Managing company correspondence, including phone calls, emails, letters and packages.
- Managing the club diary and venue hire.
- Implement, publicise and market regular promotional events.
- Handling bookkeeping, budgeting and bills in support of the club treasurer(s).
- Organising meetings, scheduling appointments and alongside our Bar Manager oversee catering and the function hall during commercial hires.
- Designing office workflow and process providing feedback to improve internal performance and work within budget.
- Performing data entry roles, including updating records and databases for personnel, financial and legal information.
- Maintain and administer the club membership.
- Maintain and administer the club website and social media platforms.
- Managing inventory of office supplies, including stationery and multimedia equipment to ensure smooth office operations.
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the Clubs committees.
- Commercial Experience (essential)
- Relationship Management (essential)
- Professional Sports Exposure (desired)
- Hospitality Exposure (desired)
Skills & Qualifications
- Organisational, Administration and IT (essential)
- Communication – verbal and written (essential)
- Customer Service (essential)
- Self-motivation and Flexibility (essential)
- Planning (desired)
- Valid UK Driving Licence (desired)
Applications and How to Apply
To register your interest in this role please submit a Cover Letter including salary expectations and your CV outlining your suitability for the position of Office Manager/Administrator to the Club Chairman, Paul Tucker. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your submission by 31 January 2022.
mobile. 07801 072498
Chairman | Harlow Rugby Union Football Club Limited