Players and coaches are vitally important but so are the many dedicated volunteers who help behind the scenes to bring Harlow Rugby to life!
You don’t have to be a rugby expert to get involved. Whether you’re a current player, someone who has hung up their boots or a person who has never picked up the oval ball, you could be a valued rugby volunteer.
There are opportunities to get involved for people of all ages, and some of the benefits include:
- A chance to use your talents and skills to benefit the club
- A chance to meet people, make new friends, increase your skills base and keep active
- To be given clear information on what is expected of you
- To receive and/or appropriate training on how to carry out your work
- To be treated with respect and consideration by all club members
- Recognition and thanks
- Reimbursement of any reasonable out-of-pocket expenses incurred during the course of your volunteering
- Health and safety advice
- To be covered by appropriate insurance
Meet our amazing Volunteers:
Please email our Volunteer Coordinator, Stephen Foreman, for further information on Volunteering.